Carrick Canoe Club
The canoe club teaches children and adults basic kayak skills. The club is informal and friendly and welcomes new members. We are a recreational club with interests in river and sea kayaking.
We are affiliated to the Scottish Canoe Association and offer the junior Paddle Power training scheme if desired.
- Venue: Maybole Swimming Pool
- Price: £4 a session + annual membership
- Price Includes: Use of kayaks and equipment
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: 12 and over (8 if accompanied by adult)
- Frequency: October - April for pool sessions
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly/Disabled Toilet/Parking
- Transport Info: Half a mile walk from town centre
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral