Care and Share Breakfast Club
The Breakfast Club is a support service for people struggling to cope due to homelessness, addiction, mental health issues or poverty.
Drop in for a good breakfast of cereal, juice, a hot roll and tea/coffee.
Help and advice is available from a range of professional services as well as support from Care and Share staff and peers.
- Venue: Riverside Church, Ayr
- Price: Free
- Price Includes: Cereal, juice, hot roll, tea/coffee
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: 16+
- Frequency: Weekly all year round
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Access/Parking
- Transport Info: Stagecoach buses 3 and 6 (next to Job Centre Plus)
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral