Care and Share
Care and Share is a support service for people struggling to cope due to homelessness, addiction, mental health issues or poverty.
Here you'll get a great two-course lunch, make new friends and find out all about our various activities.
Help and advice is available from a range of professional services - help with health, benefits, housing, addiction advice, education, getting back to work and lots more, as well as support from Care and Share staff and peers.
- Venue: Riverside Church, Ayr
- Price: Free
- Price Includes: Two-course lunch plus fresh fruit and tea/coffee
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: 16+
- Frequency: Weekly all year round
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Access/Parking
- Transport Info: Stagecoach buses 3 and 6
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral