The Café Connections project encourages and supports women who are isolated, looking to socialise and gain confidence, make connections and improve their overall wellbeing.
Women can take part in a variety of activity, information and treatment sessions in a relaxed, friendly environment.
Women can self-refer.
Most classes have a small waiting list - please call Angela to check programme and availability.
- Venue: Book and Bun
- Price: Free
- Price Includes: Tea / Coffee
- Advanced Booking Required: Yes
- Age Range: 25 - 55
- Frequency: Weekly
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly / Disabled Toilet
- Transport Info: Just off Sandgate / 5 minute walk from Ayr Bus Station
- Joining / Referral Method: Support Worker