We are a support hub offering food, emotional support, spiritual support and signposting to services.
Help and practical support, a listening ear and a helping hand. Soup, sandwiches, teas and coffees or a 2 course dinner.
For anyone struggling in life, be that because of loneliness, being elderly, mental health issues or addiction.
- Venue: Holy Trinity Church Hall
- Price: Free
- Price Includes: Food / Support
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: 16+
- Frequency: Closed Xmas Eve - Open Hogmany and runs twice weekly
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly
- Transport Info: Right next to Ayr Bus Station
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral