Breastfeeding Network Drop-in Centre - Maybole
Our friendly breastfeeding drop-in centres welcome all pregnant and breastfeeding mums.
Come along for support and information or just to meet other breastfeeding mums for a coffee and a chat. Pop in at any time during the session.
The Breastfeeding Network (BfN) is a UK-wide registered charity, which offers an independent source of support and information for breastfeeding women and their families.
Our volunteers are all experienced mums from local communities who have breastfed their own children and completed peer support training.
Our national breastfeeding helpline - 0300 100 0212 - is open from 9.30am to 9.30pm every day of the year.
- Venue: The Carrick Centre
- Price: Free
- Price Includes: Lunch provided
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: N/A
- Frequency: Weekly. Closed 2 weeks in summer and Xmas/New Year
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly/Disabled Toilet/Parking
- Transport Info:
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral