Come along to this breastfeeding group for mothers interested in breastfeeding. We offer support when needed but it is also a chance to get together and socialise.
It is an allergy friendly group - allergy friendly snacks are provided. We also hold information days on many aspects of parenting.
Women, men and extended family can come along.
- Venue: Children 1st, Girvan Primary School
- Price: Free
- Price Includes: Teas / Coffees
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: All
- Frequency: Runs Throughout the Year
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly/Disabled Toilets/Parking
- Transport Info: Stagecoach Buses 359 and 360. MyBus Rural Carrick 700 by phoning: 0845 123 5656 or 0141 333 4581.
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral