Ballantrae Patchwork and Quilting Group
Come along to take part in patchwork and quilting projects, including making Linus quilts for babies in hospital.
A very supportive group offering good chat and company.
Anyone interested is welcome.
- Venue: Ballantrae Community Centre
- Price: £1
- Price Includes: Tea/Coffee/Biscuits/Use of sewing machine and cutters etc
- Advanced Booking Required: Yes
- Age Range: All ages
- Frequency: Runs September to May
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly/ Disabled Toilet/ Parking
- Transport Info: Stagecoach Buses 358 and 360. My Bus 700 Carrick by phoning: 0845 271 2405 / 0141 333
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral