Ayr and District Blind Club
The club offers a chance for people who are registered blind or visually impaired to get out of their homes for company and friendship.
Come along and enjoy quizzes, musical events, board games and chat.
- Venue: Holy Trinity Church Hall, Ayr
- Price: £30 per year
- Price Includes: Tea/Coffee/Biscuits
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: All ages
- Frequency: Weekly January-April and October-November. Closed May-September and December
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly/Disabled Toilet/Parking
- Transport Info: Stagecoach Bus 52
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral