Ayr Writers' Club
Ayr Writers' Club, which is affiliated to the Scottish Association of Writers, meets for the purpose of inspiring and encouraging writing in all genres and developing writers towards publication.
The club welcomes new members - from beginners to professionals.
Joining is easy. Just come along to a club meeting and fill out a membership form.
- Venue: Mercure Hotel, Ayr
- Price: Full membership: £45 E. membership: £22.50
- Price Includes: Access to all meetings. Tea/coffee is charged at £1
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: 16+
- Frequency: Season runs from September to mid-May
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Access/Lift/Disabled Toilet/Parking
- Transport Info: Good public transport links and venue is 10-minute walk from Ayr train station
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral