Ayr Housing Aid Centre
Ayr Housing Aid Centre was established in 1987 and is a registered charity helping South Ayrshire residents with housing issues.
A major part of the Centre’s work is to provide Homeless Prevention Services, including a type III advice, information, advocacy, representation.
We also provide Tenure Sustainment services for those threatened with homelessness.
We are a free independent Type III Accredited Advice Service under the Scottish National Standards and are regularly inspected by the Care Inspectorate.
Our services are:
HOUSING ADVICE, ADVOCACY & INFORMATION (Types I, II and III)
EDUCATION & ENGAGEMENT (HEY – Housing Education for Youths, First Home and Home+)
- Venue: 7 York Street, Ayr
- Price: N/A
- Price Includes: N/A
- Advanced Booking Required: Yes
- Age Range: All ages
- Frequency: Open Mon-Fri, 9am - 12.30pm, 1.15pm - 4pm for appointments
- Accessibility: Ramp available on request
- Transport Info: Close to Main Street bus route
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral