Ayr Archery Club
We have archers of all levels. We hold weekly shoots and travel to local and national events.
We also have 'Come and Tries' at local galas and hold regular beginners courses.
Winter times: Thursday (7-10pm) Sunday (12-4pm)
Summer times: Monday and Thursday (6-9pm)
A new beginners' class will be starting on the 30th of September. Please contact us for more details.
- Venue: JM Mowatt PLaying Fields (Summer) Ayr Academy (Winter)
- Price: £50
- Price Includes: Use of Archery Equipment / Coaching
- Advanced Booking Required: Yes
- Age Range: 9+
- Frequency: Weekly
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly / Disabled Toilet / Parking
- Transport Info:
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral