Alzheimer Scotland - Musical Reminisce Ayr
Come along for an afternoon of reminiscence using stories, music, poetry and crafting - Our community groups are there to be enjoyed by anyone living with dementia or experiencing difficulties with their memory, including their families and friends. All are welcome, people who can attend independently and/or for those unable to do should come with a companion who can provide any support for them. We don't provide transport for these groups and therefore it is your responsibility to get to and from this community activity safely - booking recommended.
no group in July or December
- Venue: Unit 6, Arran Mall, Ayr
- Price: free
- Price Includes: tea and coffee and all materials supplied
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: all ages
- Frequency: closed xmas and New Year - only on 3rd Thursday of month
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly
- Transport Info: Bus depot in Ayr - various buses available.
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral