Alloway Scottish Women's Institute (Alloway SWI)
Our primary concern is about having fun and enjoying friendships whilst listening to interesting talks from guests. We enjoy both craft activities and baking demonstrations. We have annual bus outings and inter-institute quizzes and you will have access to professionally run craft and baking classes provided by experienced SWI members.
Our crafts groups are on a Monday from 10am-12noon, September to May.
However, you don't need to be into crafts or baking to join. Enjoying tea and a chat is sufficient for us!
- Venue: Alloway Village Hall
- Price: £30 annual membership
- Price Includes: Talks, Tea/Coffee/biscuits, crafts groups (£1 for hall)
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: Women of all ages welcome
- Frequency: 1st Wednesday of the month (September - May)
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly / Disabled Toilet / Parking across the street
- Transport Info: 361 from Ayr to Burns Cottage
- Joining / Referral Method: Support Worker