Alcohol Counselling & Recovery Service (Girvan)
Ayrshire Council on Alcohol is a commissioned service funded by the South Ayrshire and East Ayrshire Health & Social Care Partnerships to provide a free confidential one to one counselling service for individuals concerned about their drinking whether they wish to stop or cut down. Support is also available to those concerned about and affected by a loved one's drinking. Staff are all trained counsellors to professional standards with experience in alcohol addiction. Telephone support can be offered.
An open referral process is in place, whether that be in person, by telephone or by e-mail.
- Venue: Girvan Community Hopsital
- Price: Free
- Price Includes: Confidential one-to-one counselling for problem drinkers and their families
- Advanced Booking Required: Yes
- Age Range: 16+
- Frequency: Weekly (Thursdays)
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly / Disabled Toilet / Parking
- Transport Info: Stagecoach Buses 358, 359 and 360
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral