Alcohol Counselling & Recovery Service (Ayr)
Ayrshire Council on Alcohol is a commissioned service funded by the South Ayrshire and East Ayrshire Health & Social Care Partnerships to provide a free confidential one to one counselling service for individuals concerned about their drinking whether they wish to stop or cut down. Support is also available to those concerned and affected by a loved one's drinking. Staff are all trained counsellors to professional standards with experience in alcohol addiction. Daytime and evening appointments are available. Telephone support can be offered.
An open referral process is in place, whether that be in person, by telephone or by e-mail.
- Venue: 24 Fullarton Street
- Price: Free
- Price Includes: Confidential one-to-one counselling for problem drinkers and their families
- Advanced Booking Required: Yes
- Age Range: 16+
- Frequency: Weekdays - daytime and evening appointments available
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Access / Disabled Toilet / On-Street Parking
- Transport Info: Sandgate Bus Station is located at top of the street
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral