Addaction Family Support Group
Are you affected by a family member's drug or alcohol use?
Would you like support?
We can offer confidential advice, information and support on a one-to-one or drop-in basis.
Meet people with similar experiences and enjoy tea/coffee, cake and chat at our Family Support Group.
The group is open to anyone in the community over the age of 16 who is affected by a friend or family member's substance use.
No invitation is required - just drop in and visit us - or contact us directly if one-to-one support is preferred.
One-to-one support is available throughout South Ayrshire and we provide outreach support in outlying areas.
We can be contacted directly by family members, however we also accept referrals.
- Venue: Lochside Parish Church
- Price: Free
- Price Includes: Tea/coffee and cake
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: 16+
- Frequency: Weekly
- Accessibility: Disabled Access
- Transport Info: Directions: Turn down Walker Road, opposite Tesco, then turn right onto Lochside Road. Stagecoach Bus no. 6
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral