Addaction: South Ayrshire Recovery Service
Addaction South Ayrshire Recovery provides support across South Ayrshire for individuals and families affected by alcohol and drugs. If you have a problem, we can help. We will always listen and respect what you have to say.
We offer support in a variety of ways so that your needs will be met. All our services are free and confidential. Our staff are non-judgmental, knowledgeable and are experienced at working with substance abuse. We understand the impact alcohol and drugs have on families as well as individuals. Contact us to see how we can support you and your family.
We accept self-referrals plus referrals from family members, NHS representatives, GPs, social services, police and any other support agency. Referrals can be made by phone, referral form, email or letter.
We also use the Carrick Centre in Maybole, Carrick Opportunities Centre in Girvan, Portland Doctor's Surgery in Troon and Lochside Parish Church in Ayr for groups and events. Home visits are also available. Please phone for more information.
- Venue: 1st Floor
- Price: Free
- Price Includes:
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: 16+
- Frequency: Closed on Christmas Day / Boxing Day/ New YEar's Day / 2nd Jan
- Accessibility: Disabled Toilets Available
- Transport Info: Ayr Office located in Ayr town centre, easy access by any bus that goes through the town. Located minutes away from Ayr train station. Outreach services provided to outlying areas.
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral