Action On Hearing Loss Monthly Drop-in Service (Troon)
Do you wear an NHS hearing aid? Come along to our free local drop-ins. The drop-in is held once a month so please contact us for the date of the next one in Troon Library or check the news and events section on the South Ayrshire Life website.
At the drop-in, you can pick up your batteries, get your tubing changed (recommended every 4-6 months) and find out how to care for your hearing aids. You can also learn about different local services available to you as well as finding out about products and equipment that can help you hear better.
Please note we are unable to re-tube open fit hearing aids (thin wire with tip/dome in ear).
Home/care home/sheltered housing/hospital visits are available. Please contact us for more information.
- Venue: Troon Library
- Price: Free
- Price Includes:
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: All ages
- Frequency: Once a month. Please call for dates
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly/Disabled Toilet?Parking
- Transport Info: Stagecoach Buses 10 and 110
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral