8th Ayr Boy's Brigade Company
The company meets on Friday nights [September - April] at St James Parish Church Halls. There are three sections - Anchor Boys, Junior Section and Company Section.
ANCHOR BOYS [6pm - 7pm) This is for boys in Primary 2 & 3 [ages 6 - 8]. The programme for boys is based on fun activities.
JUNIOR SECTION [6.45pm - 8.15pm] This is for boys in Primaries 4, 5 & 6 (ages 8 - 11]. The programme for boys is based on a wide range of activities and includes the Award programme and Battalion Competitions.
COMPANY SECTION [8.15pm - 10pm] This is for boys in Primary 7 and secondary school [ages 11 - 18]. The Programme is based on a wide range of activities and includes the Award Programme leading to the Queen's Badge (the highest honour in the Brigade for boys].
- Venue: St James Parish Church Halls
- Price: N/A
- Price Includes: N/A
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: 5 - 18 years
- Frequency: Closed for Xmas, Easter & Summer
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Access/Disabled Toilets /Parking
- Transport Info: Prestwick Road - various bus routes
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral