5 Ways Well Green Gym
Anyone who is interested in getting fit, has an interest in the outdoors, or loves mucking in with practical conservation work then join in. The Green Gym is free and open to all patients, staff, visitors and the community.
Green Gym is every Wednesday, 10am – 1pm. Group meets at Afton House ten minutes before the start time.
The Green Gym will include a variety of practical conservation tasks, and healthy walking educational activities.
If you are interested and want to book on or want to know more information please contact David Meechan.
- Venue: University Hospital Ayr & Ailsa
- Price: Free
- Price Includes: N/A
- Advanced Booking Required: Yes
- Age Range: Adults
- Frequency: Weekly
- Accessibility: Parking spaces are limited
- Transport Info: Stagecoach bus 52
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral