1st Crosshill Guides and Senior Section
Girl guiding Scotland is Scotland’s leading charity for girls and young women, helping 50,000 young members grow in confidence, reach for the stars, have fun and be a powerful force for good.
Weekly meetings with a varied programme. Many trips over the year including camping, crafts, cooking, concerts, baking and much more.
Guides: 7-9pm, Seniors: 8-9.30pm
Please join up via 'Join Us' website: https://www.girlguidingscotland.org.uk/get-involved/joining-for-girls/
Crosshill is also looking for volunteers to set up a Brownie group. If anyone is interested, please give us a call and we can discuss moving forward with that.
- Venue: Crosshill Community Education Centre
- Price: £2 / week plus £35 / year
- Price Includes: Weekly activites and snacks
- Advanced Booking Required: Yes
- Age Range: Guides: 10-16 yrs / Seniors: 14-25 yrs
- Frequency: Runs during school terms
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly / Disabled Toilet / Parking
- Transport Info:
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral