1st Alliance (Ayrshire) Credit Union Ltd
Credit Unions are financial cooperatives owned and run by their members. Credit unions are not for profit but for the good of their members. An elected Board of Directors oversees all operations. Members are asked to save regularly into their 'share' account and then this money is 'pooled' to lend to other members.
To join complete a membership application and return with: Photo identification (or an original benefit award letter / original council tax letter), posted proof of address, no more than three months old.
Applications will be available at local access points, online, or we will post one out.
Advanced booking required for loan appointments, but no appointment needed to join.
- Venue: See website for local access points
- Price: £1 to join / £5 Annual service fee
- Price Includes:
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: All Ages
- Frequency: Closed every Wednesday / Sunday / Bank Holidays
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly
- Transport Info: Will depend on local access points
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral