Free NHS Hearing Aid Drop-in
Thursday 22 February
Do you wear an NHS hearing aid?
Come along to Action on Hearing Loss Scotland`s free monthly drop-in at Alloway Library, Doonholm Road, Ayr KA7 4QQ, from 10am to 12noon.
* Pick up your hearing aid batteries
* Get your tubing changed (recommended every 4 to 6 months)
* Find out how to care for your hearing aids
* Learn about different local services available to you
* Learn about different products and equipment that can help
Please note, we are unable to re-rube open fit hearing aids (thin wire with tip/dome in ear).
Home/care home/ sheltered housing/hospital visits are available. Please contact Hear to Help Ayrshire: Tele/Text 07391 017781.